These Hawaii sweepstakes are either just for residents or are limited to a group of states that includes Hawaii. Sweepstakes that are of local interest are also included and noted as such. For example, if the prize is a pair of tickets for an event and no transportation is included, even if this is open to the whole country, only local people will have interest in winning this prize. Entering sweepstakes and contests that are limited to residents of one state or a smaller group of states will increase your odds of winning, compared to large ones that are open to residents of the entire United States (or even beyond).
Don’t forget to ‘Like’ Sweep Your State on Facebook for other last minute sweepstakes.
- Aloha Friday KHON2: $100 Gift Card (Weekly) (18+)
- Full Sail Brewing Company: Air Stream Trailer (9/15) (Daily)
- Unilever Summer Ice Cream Giveaway & Sweepstakes (9/30) (Daily)
- Safeway Survey Sweepstakes (2/24/18) (Weekly)
- Dannon Oikos: Super Bowl Sweepstakes (1/20) (Single)
- Hawaiian BBQ Instagram Contest (6/30)
- Darigold: World’s Gratest Promotion (7/2) (Daily)
- Corona Extra Sweepstakes- Beach Cruiser or Cooler (5/31) (Daily)
- Direct Link- Monopoly Shop, Play, Win! (5/9) (Purchase/Mail)
- Kellogg’s Start Right Text-to-Win (1/31) (Every 24 hrs)
- Direct Link: 4 Advanced Tickets to the Smurfs in Honolulu (3/24)
- K1 Speed: Trip to See Chase Elliott in Sonoma, CA (3/27) (Text)(Daily)